Tapa Bar El Cortijo, Castellar de la Frontera
- Fabulous Tapa Bar El Cortijo, in Castellar de la Frontera, celebrates exceptional customer service with a smile, outstanding home made cuisine, fabulous hospitality, and herculean personality. A perfect venue for parties, events, and to sample a traditional Spanish Evening in one of the most iconic locations in Alundulcia. Highly recommended for couples, group’s and family.
- Why not call today to order family portions of Wild Boar cuisine delivered to your home
- A beautiful, warm and enjoyable little Tapas Bar situated in a stunning location just beneath the castle boasting stunning panoramic views of the iconic lake and the magnificent of Rock of Gibraltar. An awesome tapas bar with tremendous family ambiance. Menu specials include wild boar and wild venison a must have treat for all foreign visitors.We suggest always to give us a call or mail to confirm we’re open and for reservations (some days we need to close exceptionally for rest or because we’re attending a catering or fair). We have a selection of great local wines. Not only good ones from a couple of fantastic winerys located in Cádiz province but also organic & craft wines. For example: a selection of amazing craft Sherry (Fino, Dry and Sweet Oloroso, P.X raisings, Brandy, Vermout) made by a small & delicatessen winery specially for our bar & cuisine.
- Castle de Frontirer and Tapa Bar El Cortijo provides the perfect opportunity for a sensational cultural day out and a fabulous family feast. Eco Tapería El Cortijo is a small gastronomic corner in which to enjoy cooking always with taste and tradition, spiced with new shades. Located in a natural setting of great beauty, just below the magical castle Castellar (s. XIII) enclosing a lovely village, medieval fortress inside. A unique place to enjoy original tapas, while enjoying stunning views. We cook with care and time, fusing tradition with new trends in order to offer snacks always -guisos traditional game meats, local fish and vegetables from the garden Cadiz, among others, created and presented with taste now . Also inspired by cuisines from other parts of Spain and, why not international. Yes, converted to our personal style, cooked with the best products ecological proximity of the Land of Cadiz. Tapas and lifestyle. We like our Mediterranean culture and we want to transmit from our plates, in a glass of wine and some beer. So bring the best handicrafts of the province, carefully created by ecological processes, to savor the land around us in all its extension: extra virgin olive oil from a farm of 500 olive trees in Medina Sidonia, Jerez artisan wines, a selection of wines from the white and red earth that changes according to the letter, Craft beer made with water and honey Cadiz Cadiz mountains, organic cheeses-from purebred autochthonous Bologna, in the countryside of Jerez, Alcala de los Gazules and Villamartin; Retinto authentic meat, wild boar and deer; Red tuna trap of Barbate and agro-ecological garden vegetables of our land, Castellar de la Frontera.
- When hunting land and mountain stews of deer and wild boar are our classics with Spoon dishes, stews always like thistles. Tradition but also curious to create the database covers long taste now, as our Fajita Deer, Wild Boar Greaves, the Quesadilla thistles, chard and garlic shoots or mini burgers or gourmet ravioli artisans season (with mushrooms, pumpkin, artichokes. ‘Gluten, virtually the entire letter is suitable for coeliacs, we want everyone to scrumptious stews without harinas- our bread without gluten-accompanied. Desserts and beer ‘suitable for coeliacs ‘ included. We seek balance , one of the hallmarks of our kitchen. So meat, fish and stews live with the freshest vegetables from the garden or local Cadiz mushrooms that give rise to our seasonal vegetarian dishes, as our ‘Different Pisto’ pumpkin with bechamel carrot, the White beans with mushrooms or Squash Blossom with crispy artichoke and baby broad beans, among others. For dessert, always homemade sweets to remember those great moments with family recipes.