Hardings Battery, Gibraltar
Harding’s Battery (also known as Harding’s Fort) was named after Sir George Harding, Chief Engineer in 1844. It was originally constructed on the site of the 7th Europa Battery and is one of the southernmost batteries in Gibraltar. It was originally armed with two 24 pounder cannons. These were changed to two 32 pounders in 1863. Visit Gibraltar.
Gibraltar Epic Route © Monika Newbound