Application for Child Education
With regards to education, proof of residency in Gibraltar is required in order for children to receive free schooling. Issues concerning residency are dealt with by the Gibraltar Civil Status and Registration Office. For the purpose of enrolling children at local schools and nurseries, the Department of Education requires that formal documentation is presented which confirms residency in Gibraltar. In addition, the child’s long birth certification and a utilities bill confirming the residency address will be requested. The Department of Education reserves the right to request additional request additional information, where necessary, in order to complete the enrolment process.

Civil Status and Registration Office
HM Goverment of Gibraltar
Joshua Hassan House
Tel +350 200 72289

Department of Education
23 Queensway
Tel: +350 200 77486/+350 200 78638
Fax: +350 200 71564

[email protected]

Rate us and Write a Review

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long


imageYour request has been submitted successfully.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!